Perspectives from a Mediator/Arbitrator

Friday, May 26, 2006

The word gets out!

I was fascinated and honoured to be listed in the blogs written by mediators that were listed in the National Institute for Advanced Conflict Resolution Annual Mediation Blog Roundup. It can be found here. I heartily endorse the selection of Diane Levin's Online Guide to Mediation as the top blog. You can find a link to her blog over on the right. I also really enjoy the second place blog Mediator Blah...Blah. I will put a link up for you to it as well.
It is quite weird to see a competition of mediators. I would think that most of us have moved from representing a party in an adversarial context to trying to resolve disputes because we are not as competitive as others (those who know me will know that is not necessarily true of me). Nevertheless, the list is fun and I will check out all of the sites - at least one of them is one with which I am not familiar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home