Perspectives from a Mediator/Arbitrator

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Where Have I Been?

Well the simple answer to that is that sometimes things are just too busy to be able to devote some time to blogging. With a vacation for most of the first two weeks of August, the end of July was very busy and then after I got back there was the inevitable backlog of things that needed to be worked through. There are certain disadvantages to not having partners to pick up the slack when I am absent!

I hope to get back to regular blogging very soon.

Personally, the vacation went very well and I am trying to figure out whether I can run a half-marathon in September with one of my best friends - if you see me hobbling - you know I decided that I could!

1 Comments:

  • Steve, you've been missed. I was visiting your blog the other day and wondering when we'd be hearing from you again. Looking forward to your return to more regular posting!

    Enjoy the rest of your summer,
    Diane

    By Blogger Diane Levin, at 6:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home